Leyard and Planar Expand Leyard DirectLight LED Video Wall System Line with Industry’s Smallest Pixel Pitch
The companies demonstrate their groundbreaking 0.7 millimeter pixel pitch Leyard DirectLight model, along with industry-leading LED solutions at Integrated Systems Europe 2018
- The Leyard® VersaLight™ Series, a highly versatile family of LED video wall displays that can turn even the most challenging environments into dramatic, inspirational video walls. With pixel pitches ranging from 2.5 to 8 millimeters, this new modular line of indoor and outdoor LED digital signage displays offers stunning picture quality and ultra-reliable performance.
- The Leyard® TVF Series, a family of fine pitch LED video wall displays available in 1.5, 1.8 and 2.5 millimeter pixel pitches. With a 27-inch, slim-profile display cabinet, the Leyard TVF Series features front serviceability and a creative, stackable design that eliminates cabinet-to-cabinet cabling and reduces the complexity of installation and vertical alignment.
- Leyard® CarbonLight™ LED Displays, a comprehensive line of lightweight, versatile, easy-to-deploy LED video wall displays ideal for indoor rental, staging and fixed-flexible applications.
- The series includes the Leyard® CarbonLight™ CLI Series, suitable for hanging and free-standing installations. The Leyard CarbonLight CLI Series has expanded to include a 1.9 millimeter pixel pitch option—extending the existing 2.6, 3.9 and 5.2 pixel pitch models. In addition, the Leyard CarbonLight CLI Series now offers easy front service to accommodate even swifter service.
- The line also includes the Leyard® CarbonLight™ CLM Series, a lightweight, mesh design that delivers a highly transparent appearance with low wind resistance characteristics.
- The Leyard® LED MultiTouch, the industry’s first completely seamless interactive LED video wall. Available in 0.7, 0.9 and 1.2 millimeter pixel pitches, this proprietary multitouch solution revolutionizes interactivity for narrow pixel pitch LED video walls without the disadvantages of front glass—offering a seamless, smooth, lightweight and durable LED touch surface that delivers superior visual performance.
- The Leyard® TWS Series, a family of versatile ultra-fine pitch LED video wall displays available in 0.9, 1.2, 1.5 and 1.8 millimeter pixel pitches. The Leyard TWS Series features a convenient 27-inch diagonal size with an all-in-one design to fit a broad range of environments. The Leyard TWS Series is lightweight and easy to handle, making it an attractive solution for applications where traditional, hanging or curved video walls are required.
- The Leyard® TWA Series, the first LED video wall solution to feature an innovative flat panel design. Offered as a slim 54-inch cabinet in 0.9, 1.2, 1.4, 1.8 and 2.5 millimeter pitches, the Leyard TWA Series delivers the pixel density and form factor to match LCD and rear projection video walls, but with a truly seamless video wall configuration of any size.